Sunday, January 11, 2009

The writing's on the wall...

Something ain't right,I'm gonna get myself connected
I ain't gonna go blind, For the light which is reflected
I see thru you, Ya dirty tricks,Ya make me sick
I see thru you, I'm gonna do it again, Gotta do right
'Cause something ain't right, Gotta do right
If you make sure you're connected, The writing's on the wall
But if your mind's neglected, Stumble you might fall
Ain't gonna go blind, I see thru you
I'm gonna get myself connected
I ain't gonna go blind, For the light that is reflected
Hear me out,Can ya hear me out
Ya terrified, Here we go,Hear me out
Interstate 5,Stayin' alive, Won't someone try
Open up your eyes, You must be blind, If you can't see
The gaping hole, Called reality...

Ultieme uit-mijn-dip-nummer.
Stay connected.

2 comments:

Mark said...

I am connecting, here. Dit is wel grappig. Onlangs dit nummer via You Tube gevonden zodat ik weer wist welk geweldig dancenummer mij blij maakte toen ik over de grens studeerde. Ik voelde me niet al te happy, toen. De donderdagavonden in de Students' Union waar de MCs een mega-hit waren, maakten het allemaal wel bearable.

Strangebrew said...

Dat bedoel ik! Lekker 'gruizig' geluid!